We are now recruiting stylists.
We are continuously looking to build and expand our team. At Mark Mardell salon we are looking for enthusiastic stylists to join us.
The correct attitude and attention to detail is important to us. This is a very upbeat salon and has a lively atmosphere.
There many training courses throughout the year available to the right stylist and trips abroad to European cities for industry shows.
We have been a Revlon Professional salon over 10 years and regularly take part in education and shows.
Benefits of Creative Stylist
- Competitive salary. The starting salary is from £9 per hour with target related bonus scheme (based on job experience).
- Long term career opportunity. We are looking to continue to expand our team and open more salons. There will be places for motivated team members for promotion to team leader and salon manager.
- Pension plan. There is a pension plan set up for all levels of staff.
- Holiday. There are 28 day paid holiday inclusive of Bank holidays.
- Unlimited Large selection of Tea's, Coffee's and juices available.
- Regular training in new techniques, products and colours are available all year round.
- Opportunity to travel to a European city once a year for the Revlon Professional Style Master show.
Requirements of Creative Stylist
- Competent in all techniques of colouring services.
- Experienced in big blow drying, wand and styler use.
- Ladies cutting skills. (Short and Long)
- Smart dress code.
- Hair and make up done before shift starts.
Responsibilities of Creative Stylist
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking bookings
- Joining in with salon fun days. i.e: Christmas, Halloween etc.
- High level of customer care is needed.
- All staff help with tidying up and cleaning duties.